Tier 1 Investment Bank – London
£65,000 - £85,000 p/a + benefits
Are you an experienced Azure Developer? Would you like to work for an exciting, growing Management Consultancy, with the opportunity to work with multiple top Tier 1 Investment Banks in London? Do you want to work on exciting programmes of work, where you will be given the time and tools to succeed? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
We are looking for a developer who can develop and build O365 records management solution within SharePoint Online, Security and Compliance center, required Azure components and integrate existing on-premise golden source records management API in the solution.
Your key responsibilities
- Design, develop and document automation and engineering work required for implementing Records Management solution in O365 and Azure development
- Work with business stakeholders and project managers to discuss requirements and timelines.
- Work with Architects and Engineering team to develop technical documents and drive the security and design approvals.
- Work towards handover of engineering solutions to operations team by providing KT, operation guides and supporting escalated user issues.
- Document and track risks, issues and dependencies in project RAID log and ensure they are actioned accordingly.
- Major Incident Management and maintain effective communications with stakeholder, operations during downtime events. Assist with resolution efforts and perform root cause analysis as needed on major incidents.
- Actively supports achievement of Bank’s/Division’s strategy, plans and values, and ensures that they maintain a clear understanding and ongoing alignment of activities with the organization’s priorities.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s values.
- Adheres to Bank Policies and Procedures.
Your skills and experience
- Good hands-on experience and knowledge of SharePoint Online. Well versed with Azure functions, Azure security, Authentication and managed identity.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 Security and Compliance center and its components, especially records management.
- Strong knowledge of using PnP and PowerShell in O365 and SharePoint Online development components like SPFX, PnP Framework, CSOM etc.
- Good hands on experience on OOPS concept, C# and TDD.
- Working knowledge of Agile and SDLC tools like JIRA, Bit Bucket, Artifactory etc.
Personal traits and Leadership Capabilities
- Very effective communication skills
- Adapt quickly to the agile way of working
- Ability to learn new skills through self-learning
- Good team player showing commitment in supporting colleagues within team.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.