Applications for this job are closed.
Senior Agile Project Manager
Are you a Senior Project Manager? Are you looking for your next, exciting career move? Would you like to join a Global Loyalty and Benefits organisation based in London? Do you want to join an organisation, where you can have a real say in the direction that the company is going, somewhere you will feel valued and be given all of the tools to grow as a professional?
Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you! You will be joining an exciting, growing team, where you will have a strong Data Focus and be working on multiple Data Lake projects and programmes of work.
You will have strong Agile experience and hold the ability to wear multiple hats, whether that’s stepping in as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master, where necessary.
Purpose of the job
• Work on a number of exciting projects such as the roll out of a marketing automation platform integrating across a number of business units and geographies. This will involve setting up 23 unique business units and engaging with stakeholders in 8 locations.
• The role will involve big data, marketing automation, user interfaces, employee communications and the development and deployment of impactful new processes, tools and training on a global scale.
• You must be a savvy, diplomatic, diligent Senior Project Manager who can not only ensure that all aspects of project management end-to-end are done well, but also someone who can bring leadership to guide how the project is run as well as a diplomatic approach to influencing a team of people who are not dedicated to the project to contribute what we need in order to deliver.
• The ideal candidate will also have a background in Marketing Automation and would have experience in transforming a business from waterfall to an agile method.
• Managing a complex / strategic programme, ensuring we have appropriate tracking, governance and reporting; have clear roles and responsibilities; and timely communication out to appropriate stakeholders
• Facilitating the definition of project scope, deliverables, resource requirement and timing from concept through to tangible delivery
• Ensure resource, cost, time and risk control is transparently in place at all times.
• Building and managing stakeholder relationships from contributors up through the board level, as well as with external suppliers
• Identifying and implementing appropriate remediation actions to address project risks and issues
• Driving cross-functional project teams to achieve project objectives, providing appropriate direction, support and accountability.
• Maintain the Scrum team capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts and burn down charts.
• Identifies and helps remove impediments to the success of the Sprint and project.
• Directs appropriate and timely communication with all department managers and customers throughout the life of the sprints.
• Assists in the negotiations with the appropriate department managers for assignment of skilled resources that are not members of the Scrum team.
• Proactively manage project risks and issues providing appropriate issues escalation to the necessary levels.
• Foster transparency and visibility, need to ensure that a team’s progress, obstacles and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders, including the team itself.
• Ensure and foster a collaborative culture within the team (instead of the traditional command and control activities).
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Project management qualification such as Prince2 or PMP.
• Experience with integration projects highly desirable
• Experience working in multi-discipline teams, including a range of internal teams and external suppliers in a global environment. Able to bridge communication between technical and business focused people
• Influencing and negotiation, including internally for resource and other elements needed by the project team
• Experience working on high-profile, strategically important projects
• Proven track record successfully delivering at least one software solution from inception to deployment using the Agile Scrum methodology
• Experience as an organizational change agent driving continuous process improvement
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to work with all levels of management, subject matter experts and staff at every level of the organization
If you are interested and would like to review a full job spec please click APPLY and send CV's to Ashley.Waterman@ iqtalentsolutions.com OR call on: 01892 553 241.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.