Applications for this job are closed.
Project Manager - Operational Change
Initial 3 month rolling contract based in London.
Our client are seeking a Peject Manager with excellent Operational Delivery skills, the key areas and skills required are below:
We’re looking for someone with relevant retail or operational implementation experience in this role.
1) Lead and deliver operational change into the organisation through the application of ‘best in class’ project and change management skills, With a Retail and or insurance background this would be ideal for this brand new role.
2) Own project stakeholder relationships and engage the business more broadly with project communications
3) Support the business sponsor and Programme Manager to translate strategic intents into clear project deliverables
4) Work in collaboration with project sponsors and other stakeholders within the business to ensure clear ownership for the delivery of project outcomes
5) Co-ordinate the definition and delivery of detailed business requirements through collaboration with the business, IT and other 3rd parties
6) Play an active role in continuously improving the engagement and performance of the team, supporting their personal development plans as appropriate
7) Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across their project
8) Take ownership for key project deliverables (such as the plan and budget) across the project lifecycle and applies appropriate methodologies to support the achievement of wider project aims and objectives
9) Act as a brand ambassador for business change
Independence – The role operates at a mid-level, with a need for limited supervision as the role should set its own agenda and priorities within clear guidelines and framework. Reference to external guidance/procedures will be limited and primarily focus on financial protocols and audit requirements
Nature of impact which the role exerts on end results, e.g. business results – The role has a moderate impact on the success of the business in delivering its stated ambitions. Presently this equates to supporting the delivery of large, strategic, cross-functional change programmes
The area of which the role has an impact – The role has an impact across the whole of the UK and Ireland business, from the Executive team through to front line colleagues
Advanced skills / experience:
• Project Delivery.Governance
• Change Management
• Strategic and Analytical thinking
• Highly resilient
• Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty
• Ability to positively resolve conflicts
• Financial and Benefits Management
• Facilitation skills
• Networking (across multiple functions, business units, external stakeholders)
• Relevant industry and retail understanding / experience
• Understanding of IT methodologies
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.