Senior Project Manager
Our client are seeking Senior Project Manager who has delivered change programmes and has been involved in a current Pricing & value programme and has experience of working with new pricing tools and dealing with stakeholders & 3rd parties to obtain the best tools for this current market trends.
• Leads the delivery of strategic transformation projects to ensure successful delivery of the change agenda through the definition, design and delivery of a change project, within a wider programme or portfolio of change; working in partnership with the business, finance and IT, and 3rd parties to understand their requirements for change and support their delivery.
Key Transformation Project Manager activities:
Lead the delivery of the Pricing and Value Programme which will deliver £40m benefit over the next 5 years. The programme is responsible for delivering new state of the art pricing tools (3rd Party) and enhanced competitor price data.
1) Lead and deliver change through the application of ‘best in class’ project and change management skills
2) Accountable for the end to end delivery of the Programme across all work streams (IT, Change, Process etc) including close down, ensuring that desired outcomes are achieved (and benefits realised)
3) Own project deliverables (such as the plan and budget) across the project lifecycle and applies appropriate methodologies to support the achievement of wider project aims and objectives
4) Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across their project
5) Own project reporting, management of risks and issues, and management of dependencies, linking to the business wide transformation plan
6) Lead the project team, comprising of business change and wider business resources to successfully deliver required outcomes
7) Own project stakeholder relationships (including 3rd party relationships) and engage the business more broadly with project communications and change interventions to ensure that the project lands successfully
8) Support the business sponsor, to translate strategic intents into clear project deliverables and ensure successful delivery of the project
9) Co-ordinate the definition of scope and delivery of detailed business requirements in collaboration with Business Analysts through collaboration with the business, IT and other 3rd parties
10) Supports wider functional activities within the Transformation team such a methodology development, recruitment and other team management activities
11) Act as a brand ambassador for the Transformation function
• Project Delivery
• Change Management
• Strategic and Analytical thinking
• Highly resilient
• Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty
• Ability to positively resolve conflicts
• Stakeholder Management
• Financial and Benefits Management
• Facilitation skills
• Networking (across multiple functions, business units, external stakeholders)
• Able to manage 3rd parties
• People Leadership and Management
• Relevant industry and retail understanding / experience
• Business Analysis
Please call for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.