Interim Audit Manager
Initially an 8 month contract
Rate: £400 -£450 per Day
Are you an Audit Manager looking to progress into your next contract opportunity with daily rates in line with the market value?
A global loyalty and benefits organisation is recruiting for an experienced Audit Manager to co-ordinate, prompt support and project manage the audit plan for the upcoming financial year and remainder of this year. You will be reporting to the European Financial Controller, working closely with the Senior Financial Management Team who coordinate the world-wide audit.
Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the business is ready for audit and delivers it on time.
- Ensure the audit plan is up to date with the Regulatory and Group audit timeline and deliverables.
- Updating the External audit tracker for all points raised in the previous financial years audit.
- Support with the implementation of any change in processes required.
- Overview the preparation of financial reports and ensure that the links between records are up to date.
- Application of technical accounting standards (FRS102/103) within financial statements.
- Prepare technical papers to support key balances and accounting treatment as required
- Support the preparation of the analytical reviews.
Audit Manager Essential Skills and experience
- Senior Audit Management Experience, ideally in a complex financial services related environment.
- External audit experience for a global organisation.
- Strong technical insurance accounting knowledge preferred.
- Qualified Accountancy Certification i.e ACCA, ATT, CIMA, ACA etc.
- Strong spreadsheet and analytical capability.
- Used to working with timelines.
For more information and immediate consideration, click APPLY 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 9 3 Kate(dot)brown(at)interquestgroup(dot)com